|FACULTY & STAFF
Our diverse group of seasoned veterans and enthusiastic younger teachers share a passion for teaching that doesn’t end when the bell rings. Southwestern teachers share meals with students, take them on field trips and excursions, and offer counseling and advice. They are proud of their notable success with students whose achievements have not lived up to their potential. There are 24 teachers on the San Marino campus, and nine teachers on the Beaver Creek Ranch; many hold advanced degrees.
Southwestern teachers provide:
- Personal tutoring as needed
- Hands-on class projects that keep students interested
- Counseling to help students stay on track
- Athletic coaching and activities
- A supportive, caring environment
To meet each of our teachers, read their individual Biographies.